i drop my ep91 40 mm and im not interested in the handling effects of the car and just want it low for the looks would i be ok just fitting lowering springs then uprating the shocks to match.

cause in all the technical threads people seem to go handling mad saying if u lower the car you need panhard rods, antilift kits etc.

thanks in advance for any help <_<

The reason people go handling mad is so it works.

Fair enough lower it for looks but at the bare minimum you would need the panard rod so it drives in a straight line. If you lower it the car will move towards the right slightly. It is also noticeable aswell.

Hope this helps.

Bourkey

cheers mate, ddnt want that to seem derogatory towards people like but im just saying i aint gonna be pushing my car so i dont need to have to much modification towards this side as to me it will be wasted money. just wanted to know the minimum i should get to get the car low but also still keep it usable and in good condition. i was expecting the panard rod to be a maybe but will definately look into one now as i dont fancy a wonky car haha.

cheers mate.

just read your topic on your sr and are the tein springs good and do they eventually give all the amount they say they will 57 front 50 back as i want mine slammed. if you recomend them think ill be ordering me a set of them when i get back home if my finances will alow it this month.

Now the Tein springs are a bit of a grey area with height. They don't look as low as some of the other "sports" springs out there but from my experience id say they handle extremely well. They stiffen up the ride nicely.

But springs like the P.I. ones seem much lower if you want to go towards the looks side of things.

Bourkey

Now the Tein springs are a bit of a grey area with height. They don't look as low as some of the other "sports" springs out there but from my experience id say they handle extremely well. They stiffen up the ride nicely.

But springs like the P.I. ones seem much lower if you want to go towards the looks side of things.

Bourkey

i have had 2 different sets of lowering springs on my ep91 these were spaxx and now the teins

spaxx = these allowed a massive drop of 60mm+ in ride height and looked gud, but were as soft as shit when driving it on. the spaxx springs went soft after a year of having these fitted to the car and lowered themselves another couple of mm's

Teins = i got these springs in august and fitted them in stepember last year. they are quite a bit higher then the spaxx id say they give only a mild drop in ride height but still that retain the sporty look, as for handling they are amazing simple as that.

im running koni adjustables on meduim setting and 195 x 15 inch rims