What are these worth?

Afternoon guys/girls smile.gif

Just wanted to know what the going rate is for a pair on genuine Toyota sideskirts for the EP82, the optional extras I mean.

They've had a few cracks but they're all repaired now. Ready to go in primer, condition wise 9/10.

THIS IS NOT A CLASSIFIED POST, JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE WORTH PLEASE.

Just wanted to know what the going rate is for a pair on genuine Toyota sideskirts for the EP82, the optional extras I mean.

They've had a few cracks but they're all repaired now. Ready to go in primer, condition wise 9/10.

er, if they were mine, id put them up for about 50 and see if they sell.

Not as sought after as Glanza skirts because not many people have that shape n/a.

I'll give ya 50 bucks for both if your selling.

I know i got the sideskirts and all the corner spats apart from the front passenger. To be honest i was gonna sell the side skirts and get some different 1's but if they are what you say they are then il keep em on :p