My car is shivering! Nooo...

Hey, right my starlet sportif has started shaking when idoling. If i am sat at traffic lights or just parked up without my foot on the accelerator it judders a bit. I didn't think much of it but it seems to be getting worse, this morning it struggled to start as well. It almost feels like it is about to stall then comes back to life, maybe not enough fuel or something is getting in? :p

I have fitted new spark plugs on it recently so I don't think it is this. I am a poor poor student :p so can't really afford to take it to a garage but feel i am confident to do things on my own (and learn from mistakes :p ). I don't really know where to start looking for the problem so if you could list out possible problems (starting with the most basic) i can trial & error until find the solution. Hehe

Thanks a lot guys.

Stew

Ok, thanks a lot, i will be trying them as soon as I get home from boring lectures (yes, i am in one now :p )

Any more suggestions so I have a big list of things to do.

I presume turning up the revs will work but this hasn't been a problem over the past 5-6 years it has been in my family. Lol.

Stew.