well they say twice the limit is an instant ban. Well if not if he hasnt been driving 2 years and gets 6 points he's gotta take his test again, or a lucky 3 points and a big fine. But either way hes going to have to bend over as he will be anal rapped either way imo. But 59 in a 30 he deserves it. :p What a nobeye

Tut tut! thats a bit to fast me thinks.hes definatly gona regret it thats for sure.his isurance is gona be high thats if hes not banned and im pritty sure the fines did go up so i think hes fecked!

well they say twice the limit is an instant ban. Well if not if he hasnt been driving 2 years and gets 6 points he's gotta take his test again, or a lucky 3 points and a big fine. But either way hes going to have to bend over as he will be anal rapped either way imo. But 59 in a 30 he deserves it. :p What a nobeye

Hes just passed the 2 year driving behaviour thing!

Told him he will have to buy a caravan and park it out side work so he can get there lol,he didnt see the funny side to that! oops!!

What a bulb!! Not surprised he got pulled. When i got pulled doing 70+ down a main road in the middle of the night i got the bollocking of my life from the officer who caught me. I deserved to be banned for it but i think the screaming at me did the job as i haven't done anything like that since. And he didn't punish me at all.

Either way he is gonna be punished. It just depends on the officer or the judge to decide how much of a bumming he gets. Just pray that either the officer or judge isn't in a bad mood.

Good luck to him

Bourkey