Black 97 spec Glanza V

Year: 1997

Model: Glanza v

Tax: n/a

MOT: Feb 2016

Mileage: 156618 still kilometres

Description:

I've owned the car for just over a year now and enjoyed everything about this car and had some fun drives out as well it always gets looks and loads of attention and has never caused me any problems at all starts first time every time and is always warmed up before driving and always run on shell v-power, the car is set at 0.8bar boost and pulls really well and does surprise a few people I do have a dyno print saying its 160bhp not sure myself as this came in a file of receipts with the car only reason for sale is I fancy a new car now and I work closer to home and don't get the use out of the car now to what I used to so its time to sell up, it was imported in 2010 and I think I'm the 4th or 5th owner car is 90% rust free the body work is in really good condition there's a few marks here and there, stone chips on the bonnet and has two small dents on the roof pillars also the roof has some fading but considering the cars age its a lovely looking car and cleans up really nice after a wash and polish and in the sun the paint looks awesome with all the glitter shining in the paint. mileage is still in kilometres and is on 156618 the car has also just had a oil and filter change, the car has never let me down and I will be sad to see it go but I think its time for a change now I'm looking for a quick sale so serious interest only please reason for quick sale is I've put a deposit on a new car which I should be getting this weekend Monday the latest and my apartment only has 2 allocated parking spaces which are both in use

Mods are :-

Polybushed engine and gearbox mounts

Oem toyota wind deflectors

D2 coilovers

Rota gt3 (front tyres will need replacing soon)

HKS bov

rear quarter windows have been tinted

rear tow hook

Oem front strut brace

Starlet gt front seats

Rare TOMS rear brace

D1 neo chrome gear knob

D1 purple wheel nuts

Hel performance braided brake lines

Toyosports Fmic

Toyosports manifold

Unknown decat

Custom exhaust system with one centre silencer and no back box(looks like a buddyclub spec 2)

Kode 350mm steering wheel only been fitted coming up a year

Indiglo dials

filter relocation(currently running a meshed turbo)

DIY amber front corners

Yellow fog lights

Sony xplod cd player with aux input

Tax expires in may but due to new law I can't sell with tax

Stripped rear interior (but still have all plastics and rear bench)

Also have a folder full of receipts from previous owner

Price: £2700 ono looking for a quick sale so offers accepted in reason

Pictures:

DSC_0221_zpsc7ja8fu8.jpg

DSC_0220_zpsavtvlnri.jpg

DSC_0219_zps1liq5j6r.jpg

DSC_0218_zpsd4awu9mp.jpg

DSC_0217_zpsprtqb4b1.jpg

DSC_0216_zpsb56hkrcd.jpg

DSC_0215_zpsit3n9fco.jpg

DSC_0214_zpsnkgfvrel.jpg

DSC_0213_zpsfzkdzooa.jpg

DSC_0212_zps6vrbkfxd.jpg

DSC_0211_zpsrwjntzpn.jpg

DSC_0224_zpsju5fg8ur.jpg

DSC_0222_zpsabqtbcj5.jpg

DSC_0223_zpslpra0qzf.jpg

DSC_0228_zpszmnef5ly.jpg

DSC_0227_zpsdxettvvz.jpg

DSC_0225_zpsi8i1abee.jpg

Contact Details:

please contact me Jared Singleton by pm on here or Facebook and I can answer any questions

Edited by Jared