Brighton seafront Friday 10th April

Was a big cruise on along the strip spotted a silver N reg glanza with club stickers on I was sitting on my starlet parked up don't think you saw me though as you were leaving!!!

That was me dude I never saw anything up their just my glanza should have jumped in the road like a nutter and stoped me haha tonight was shit their was absolutely no communication about what was going on very disappointed indeed with this meet I'm up lakeside tomo as apparently it might be the last one or something as it's getting shut down and the person running the fb site has been contacted by BBC again about whathe police are doing so might go to that is your up for it tomo then we can meet :)

I thought it was you mate but wasn't 100% sure yeah was too crowded and you couldn't see jack shit although when lots went there was more space etc, I won't be up there to night mate but we deffo have a catch up soon :-)