Running lumpy over 3k

Just had the car back from a tuning company lots of work done map timing belt clutch etc etc, driving up the motorway slip road give it some beans then the car started like bumping & seemed to be hunting slightly & idling around 2000rpm, also the Rev gauge needle is bouncing all over the shop not giving a true reading when I drive over 3000rpm, I've been told it may be a vac leak, what's the best way to find out if it is & any advice on what I can do to eliminate other things

Check ignition components mate! Plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor arm!

Could be a vac leak aswell, check all vacuum lines ensuring connections are secure and no lines are split :)

Hope this helps mate!

It had brand new dizzy cap & rotor arm 3 days ago, leads are updated silicone ones so not sure weather they would be a problem, plugs are pretty new too, I just took it out & it seems to be running fine now but over 6000rpm the needle starts jumping again :/ could it be an intermittent vac leak?

Thanks aloot

check your o2 sensor. on my glanza mine was messed up and when i floored it the car would hesitate and start shaking and just being weird. Unplug yours and sees if it sorts it out. Then you can know if its that.