CALIPERS REAR urgently needed anytime any place can travel, READ STORY!!!

so at 12 oclcok today some bastards decide to smash my window on the french bentley(renault megane) after parking up going into my house for the space of ten minutes steeling my wallet 250 pounds inside it roughly, bank card driving licence ni card everything i own basically, i have a 96 glanza that im in the process of doing up rx8 front heated seats plasma clocks everything going well until this happened what i was saving for rear calipers steering wheel and couple of other bits, the meganes clutch was slipping and after trying to chase them down i have totally burnt it out now, along with the window and some more cosmetic damage its not worth putting any money into it, im now forced to get my glanza on the road asap if any body could help me i can travel ive got my wounderful girlfriend and her little ignus sport to get me where i need to go i just need the parts cash waiting hopefully not too far out i dont mind the time if anyone could do anything for me today that would be top

parts needed .. rear calipers, clutch release bearing(used not a problem for the time being) rear discs(used not being a problem again)

one injector is leaking from the top o ring if anyone could help with that, im based in manchester could anyone that can help pm me with location price and what they have thanks for you time