Guys

Just a little advice please.

Coming home from work tonight and i was a little pissed off so the car took the brunt of it.

Anyway about 5 miles from home it popped the engine management light on. I crawled it the rest of the way home.

Anyway i thought it may be the oil filter or something pissing oil where i recently changed it however oil level is fine with no leaks.

I've left car for ten min and started again and the light is gone, running fine, no ticks, bangs etc.

Is there like a heat protect or something on the car that chucks the management light on if you show too much enthusiasm to get you to ease off?

HELP?....

I would bet my left testicle that the engine management light came on because it was nearing fuel cut.

As long as it doesnt start juddering heavily, then ignore the light.

Do an ecu error code check just to make sure theres no faults..If theres none then just ignore the light.

Only start worrying when youre booting it and it feels like youve run over several small children or smashed through 10 brick walls :lol: