JAM Racing ecu ep91 SOLD PLEASE LOCK****

Item For Sale:

Jam racing ecu for ep91 manual transmision

Item Condition & Description:

Jam racing ecu for ep91 for manual transmission! All the seals intact.. As seen in the photo were i have had a part of my boost controller mounted there is still some double sided tape attached as i did not want to disturb the seals.

Brilliant bit off kit i made 200bhp at 1 bar on a ct9 and 233bhp at 1bar on a td04 with perfect fuelling!

Brackets not included !!!

Price:£550 posted

Pictures:3FF2DC1E-72FE-488F-960D-2A18D2CD6C80_zps

96BDD3A2-A019-42B2-A0CB-C609FADFF68E_zps

DCB049E6-1276-4CC1-A9BF-E3BD4E5FEF94_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: collection or posted

Edited by K2NXY

because you can get more power, better AFR's, better power curve and you know the map is 100% safe.

I had a Jam ECU in my old glanza, and i'm pretty sure it was running lean which caused the manifold to crack, and for the price of this ECU you can get the Tuning developments e-manange, fitting and mapping deal.

The afr was spot on both times i had it on the rollers with a td04... Even with the hybrid! Im grudged to sell it.. I am going for the emanage because i am wanting more boost pressure! I will upload my graph with the td04 tommorow its spot on!! A friend also had one on his before he went forged and made 230bhp with perfect afr, good but of kit for a p+p and i am open to sensible offers :)