Toyota Glanza V EP91 - 4E-FTE

Year:1997

Model: Glanza V

Tax: No Tax due to new law

MOT: 25th February 2016

Description:

This is my Beautiful Toyota Glanza 1.3 Turbo in 040 Toyota White which has been looked after by myself for quite some time now and I’ve loved every minute of it!

Ok before I begin this add I do want to let you guys know this car has damage to the passenger side below the door which is reflected in the price ( Was like this when I bought the car and has never bothered me as it’s not rally noticeable ) I am trying to get around to fixing it as i’ve been told it is an easy fix but takes time... Never bothered me and I cant afford to not have a car while I fix it so not been done yet... I was told it was done by someone reversing into it but I wasn’t there so i don’t know....

Regardless of this it has passed the MOT when I got it without issues and just had another recently with no advisories so currently has 12months MOT and i assure you the side damage doesn't effect the car in any way apart from visually... Just thought i’d get that out there first before all the bitches bitch!

So to start this is the more rare 040 Toyota White sunroof model and it still works seamlessly..

Recently been mapped at Tuning developments and it made 227.2 HP with both dyno sheets to prove along with endless receipts of bits and bobs I’ve had done over the time I’ve owner her like tyre’s, services and any need parts with no expense spared!

The shell of the car is on 196142 but the engine was re-built before I bought it but I DONT have paperwork to prove this as i didn't receive any so i can only go by what i’ve been told.. So based on that i have no idea on engine mileage but everyone i’ve spoke to and my main mechanic were very surprised about how clean and strong the engine is and in my opinion based on how she dives and has driven for me in the time i’ve owned it i’d confidently say it was around 60k - 70k max but as i say theres no way of actually telling so could be 1000000 for all i know... The car runs seamlessly spot on and i’ve never ever had any engine troubles.. always started first time, warmed up every time before i go anywhere and ran perfectly for me without missing a beat..

The spec list is as follows -

Recent major service with proof of paperwork and all receipts including a new driveshaft

Full De-cat blitz nur spec exhaust

Wepr top mount drag style manifold bought brand new direct from them with

TD04 set up running 1bar

Genuine Momo Model - 08 Suede with blue inner ( original box and reciept to prove )

Genuine Bride material for door cards

Front mounted intercooler

Tial external wastegate

Sard fuel pressure regulator

Sard r2d2 dump valve

Indiglo dials, with brightness adjustor and colour choice of blue or green

Half size civic radiator and fan

Running emanage blue ecu

Walbro uprated high flow 255 fuel pump

Exedy stage 2 clutch

LSD gearbox

GFB Geoforce 2 boost controller

D2 coilovers

Standard front bumper but have Varis front Bumper to go on

EBC Green stuff pads on front / EBC Black stuff on rear

TRD gearknob

Blitz boost gauge

Front strut brace

HKS actuator

Toyota wind deflectors

Clear indicators

HKS Turbo timer

Uprated ARB ( Unsure of brand )

Rip speed DV740 7” Touch screen DVD / MP3 / CD / SD / AUX / WMA / JPEG / CD-R player.

Rear tinted windows 100%

Sunroof model !!

Im sure there are many more things but this is all I can think of at the moment but viewing is a must! Who doesn’t want to see the car there buying, it needs to be seen to be appreciated!

No test drive will be given until a deal has been made ( Don’t want someone coming over, crashing it and then saying its not the car for them! ) but saying that I will be happy to take you out for a drive so you get to know the car !

Please do ask any questions you may have and ill answer them best i can, will also add the answers to the add incase anyone else wanted to know the same thing..

For any more info or pics or to arrange viewing please call / Text Jake on 07455241611

Location will be given on request, based in North Devon.

Price: £3000 GBP OVNO

Contact Details: Please Pm or text / Call Jake on 07455241611

Pictures do not do it justice, especially the engine bay pics, couldn't get enough light in so it all looks dark and grotty : / Truly is a great car and it can lay down the power it has with ease...

Will also come on different alloys, will add a picture of these as soon as possible..

• 2 weeks later...

Templar2007 - Not looked into getting the passenger side quoted yet as there isn't really any good body shops around me but there is a couple i could get a quote from.. Never asked before as it didn't really bother me, was just going to get it sorted when i had the time and could live without a car aha.... I believe the guy i bought it off said he had got a quote to fix it around the £200 mark but personally not sure as i haven't enquired...

Parkeroo - I'll drop you a pm, may be interested..