As most of you will know (thanks to cals big mouth lol) i bought ians GT a few weeks back as a bit of an ongoing project. I wanted a mint one with the intentions of keeping it mint but adding my own touch to it.

I've had a couple of problems with it. two days after getting it i got back from uni and was hearing a knocking from the rear wheel so jacked it up to find the nuts were literally hanging off :eek: No fault of Ians as he didnt take the wheel off prior. But im glad to have it sorted ad still be alive lol

Second problem, as its a new car and its got a pretty high bite i've stalled a cuple of times and it doesnt seem to like starting up again after so not sure if its the alternator or battery (answers on a postcard, or reply)

Other than that i've loved it and have started work on it already, I want it to be track ready eventually but still reliable. I've stripped the interior out as the spare wheel and them bigass speakers in the parcel shelf weighed a ton. it now looks pretty cool but needs lowering as its a bit twitchy being so high.

I then gave it a wash and took some pics. Enjoy

100220081125.jpg

100220081122.jpg

100220081123.jpg

16022008039.jpg

16022008040.jpg

16022008041.jpg

16022008042.jpg

16022008043.jpg

16022008044.jpg

16022008045.jpg

I then got a few new bits as im starting to collect parts gradually, i got some new wipers as the old ones were about hanging off lol, then i got a single din cup holder, with a cd player on the way to get rid of the fat hole in the dash.

16022008050.jpg

I also got this bad boy, a JAM Fuelcut controller, obviouly not to be used by itself but other parts will be on their way soon, as soon as my next student loan comes and i've shifted the parts i've got from the two im breaking.

16022008049.jpg

So anybody got any cheap wheels, coilovers drop me a pm, comments welcome and thanks for looking.

Richy

cheers peoples, want some coilovers and wheels then fmic, rrfpr, hks actuator. Plus i've got that engine in my garage if you remember cal so that the ongoing project bit. for tonight im off to rwyb i think to see what time i can get, watch this space.

took a couple more pics yesterday and also went to rwyb at pod, first ever run for me and got a 15.3 which i was pleased with. But after that the best i could get was a 15.2 It was getting a bit damp when i got there at 8 and i was really struggling for grip so on a better day i reckon high 14's are possible.

15022008003.jpg

15022008005.jpg

15022008004.jpg

16022008084.jpg

16022008083.jpg

Also been looking at possibilities of how i want her to look and i've come up with two, just wanted to see what you all thought. Just a quick couple of p-shops

konig-rs.jpg

the-way-forward.jpg