do i need new gaskets?

got my corrolla mani for 30 englisdh pounds today. just wondering if i need to buy new gaskets for the manifold an throttle body. think the numbers are 22271 - 11030 and 17177 - 11070.

also do i have to take the fuel rail off because i'm scared of mashing the o rings and leaking fuel and how long did it take people roughly and is it a case of unscrew everything an swap over? jus follow the guide on here kinda thing.

any help would be great.

cheers string

got my corrolla mani for 30 englisdh pounds today. just wondering if i need to buy new gaskets for the manifold an throttle body. think the numbers are 22271 - 11030 and 17177 - 11070.

also do i have to take the fuel rail off because i'm scared of mashing the o rings and leaking fuel and how long did it take people roughly and is it a case of unscrew everything an swap over? jus follow the guide on here kinda thing.

any help would be great.

cheers string

Its a swap job.And yeah you should allways purchase new gaskets.I usually do unless its something like an exhaust flange then ill just use a paste.