Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82

Hi there everyone,
I am on the hunt for a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 in black with the quad lights.

Ideally I would like it to be untouched and standard but I don't mind if it has a few little bits done to it like alloys and exhaust etc as I will be doing them myself anyway.

I would like the body work to be in perfect condition but I'm not fussed with a few little dings or faded paint or peeling lacquer because I know these EP82 Starlets have it as a common problem and I would get it sorted in time.

Now I don't have unlimited money to spend but if you have one of these yourself for sale or know someone with one for sale and would like to see it go to a good home with caring owner then let me know and we will see if it suits my needs and maybe arrange a price so it can become my pride and joy.

Thanks for taking your time to read and I hope to hear from one of you great starlet lovers soon with some promising news

How deep are your pockets Mate ? Browner at EPperformance has a large collection of starlets so may be able to help you out

James

Thanks Jimmy, Where is he located and does he have a site I can go on to see what he has for sale?

Thanks James, top man for that. I've had a look on his page on here and on facebook and he looks like he knows where to find one but cant see anywhere that says what full cars he has for sale only a list of things he's breaking and parts he's selling so I've sent him a lil message on here. I'll jus keep my fingers crossed that he might know of one somewhere like I have been for the past few months for one to pop up somewhere.

That red gt is to die for ! Luke don't forget you can purchase the quad lights, so you don't 100% need a quad light gt!

James

That red one is very nice James I agree but I've got my heart set on a black one so much and I did have a feeling I could probably swap the lights over but I've thought that before on other cars but it wasn't a straight swap I needed to cut the loom and all sorts it gave me nightmares haha and also when I see the quad light kit being sold they seem to go for a lot of money just thought I would be easier to buy one with them :)

Ok people I think I may of found one and it ticks all my boxes and I'm off to look at it over the weekend, very excited :) but what should I look for on these ep82 are there any common rust patches? any common problems? any noises I should listen for?

these wee cars seem to take a lot of abuse mate and hold up to it...Just watch for blue smoke on idle indicating valve stem seals or if theres any blue smoke on boost could be turbo seals but other than that they dont seem to give much bother (touch wood)

what spec is the one your going to look at.

these wee cars seem to take a lot of abuse mate and hold up to it...Just watch for blue smoke on idle indicating valve stem seals or if theres any blue smoke on boost could be turbo seals but other than that they dont seem to give much bother (touch wood)

what spec is the one your going to look at.

Make sure you drive it hard through all the gears also.check for any crunchin/synchro wear especially in 2nd and 3rd

Cheers Ryan, Will be sure to keep my eye out for any smoke and give it a good hard drive. The one im looking at is all standard spec apart from alloys and exhaust and its lowered. Thanks.