High spec Glanza

I'm looking for a Glanza for my wife. She sold her first one when pregnant with our son, who is now 3 and a half. Had a nice spec. (Roll cage, front mount, work emotion cr Kai, power fc, meister r's, TRD 1.5 way lsd, miracle x brace, TRD steering wheel, and a few other bits and bobs). Well anyway, we've been looking at new cars for her past few weeks and the few ideas I've suggested to her, that she likes the sound of( Impreza hatch sti, Mazda 3 MPS facelift) the reason she gives for liking them are because they remind her of her old Glanza. So we came to the conclusion tonight that what she actually really wants is another Glanza. She had an awesome 400bhp evo 9 last year that she sold for us to move house last year and she doesn't want another one of them either..... Like I said, she wants another Glanza.

Firstly I'd like to say I feel like I owe her one, we both put our cars for sale last year when we wanted to move house. Only hers sold, I managed to keep hold of mine, so for the last year she's been driving a rusty 325 ti bmw where I've still had a nice car, really her budget to be fair is whatever a nice evo 9 should cost, but since what she really wants is a Glanza, then I'm happy to spend the money for the very best one I can get her.

What we are looking for....

Tidy rust free car.

98 spec.

She likes blueish silver as that's what her last one was but I think all the colours look good and I think the right car would convince her to change.

Forged engine.

Big turbo.

Fairly standard looking.

Very tidy engine bay.

Freshly imported as possible or not used on salty roads. Would prefer non under sealed but realise people want to keep mint cars mint.

Not expecting to get everything on the list and happy to change a few things ourselves.

Willing to pay the right price for the right car.

Benjaminhodgson@aol.com or 07834 730304

Edited by Glanza_Person