HI,

Does anyone know where i can get some faze 2 glanzer seats from or those recaro seat which look the same as the recaros in the suzuki iggins sport but with out yeallow fish net

Im pretty sure you cant buy them from toyota...

Why dont you just buy some recaro subframes and buy some recaros that look the same...?

They make models almost identical to the glanza optionals bud :blink:

You mean the optional extra Recaros of the later spec Glanza seats yeah?

I've got the Ignis Recaros, you can probably see why by looking at my avatar or sig!

I bet they look spanking bud!

Are you using the ignis subframes modified to fit? Or did you buy starbo specific recaro frames?

You mean the optional extra Recaros of the later spec Glanza seats yeah?

I've got the Ignis Recaros, you can probably see why by looking at my avatar or sig!

are you sure that is where they come from i always thought that was just a mith lol

Ragger I modified the stock frames in order for the Recaros to bolt on to them. Still some modifying left to do though, they're quite loose but the car stays sat still 24/7 so its cool! And yeah they look right at home :blink:

Slim yes they came from a 2004 Ignis Sport

Check my progress thread for pictures

Ragger I modified the stock frames in order for the Recaros to bolt on to them. Still some modifying left to do though, they're quite loose but the car stays sat still 24/7 so its cool! And yeah they look right at home :blink:

Slim yes they came from a 2004 Ignis Sport

Check my progress thread for pictures

Just checked youre progress thread dude, it looks like it came from the factory with them!

Loving them with youre paintjob bro!

Plus i love the ignis recaros anyway so :lol:

the ignis recaros are indeed very similar to the optional glanza recaros, they used the same style seat in MANY cars, such as MR2's, alot of rovers, mitsubishis, protons etc etc. The seats themselves are identical, its just the frames that differ (unless you go to a different style recaro, ofcourse, and 'buckets' are entirely different again, we're discussing sports recliners).

The frames are readily available from japan or wherever, and the seats can be had from breakers or ebay etc.