5 door starlet

Im new on this site and was wondering if anybody had any information about 5 door starlets.firstly it is 1998 toyota starlet 1.3 16v standard .I want to know whether any glanza body parts will fit on for examle the rear bumper as youl know they are slightly different.And if you know anywere that does body styling for the starlet could you let me know

Many thanks Jimbo

Hi jimbo,

Welcome to the club!!!

Yes pretty much all the glanza parts will fit on a UK model. I don't think anyone has converted a UK 5 door before so if you were gonna do it you may be the first. You can get all the part number in our Part Numbers section as all the parts are available brand new from toyota. Or you could try and find a glanza that is being broken up and take the parts off that. There is actually one or two being broken on ebay i think.

Enjoy your stay.

Bourkey

Ps. Get some pics of your ride up in the Members cars section.

Im new on this site and was wondering if anybody had any information about 5 door starlets.firstly it is 1998 toyota starlet 1.3 16v standard .I want to know whether any glanza body parts will fit on for examle the rear bumper as youl know they are slightly different.And if you know anywere that does body styling for the starlet could you let me know

Many thanks Jimbo

hey man i have a 5 door starlet and hav done some engine and suspension work and a few other bits to it and so far i have had no problems with non fitting parts.

im also stock piling parts for the glanza conversion which i hope to get under way during the summer when i finally get out of college and get a real job.

have you done any mods to your own?

also welcome to the club

chears,good to see somebody else doing a 5 door .Erm not realy started to do anything yet just got clear lights on the front instead of ambers and also got clear side repeaters and got the grill out ,Looking for some alloys and gonna get boot smoothes of i think.Do you know Were can i get some lowering springs from or full suspension kits from ?chears jimbo