Importing a glanza V from japan

its a long waiting game, first you have to find one you like and win it, from sending the money you'll have to wait a few months for it to come then a few weeks for it to be registered.

i've done it with my glanza, i was 16 and couldn't even drive at the time so it wasn't that hard to wait.

It is a long long process. When i did mine a few years ago i had to pay half up front then it was all down to the search which the company does on your behalf. They will send you a list of ones each day if there are any on auction mine took about a month to find the right one this can take less or longer. Once that is done they will put the bid in for it if you are lucky then the paperwork will start that will take about a week due to the time zones and what not. Once that is all done then you will have to wait the long hole of 10-12 weeks for you prize to turn up. Once it turns up it will take another 2 weeks for all the paperwork to turn it into a uk car. The company you use should do all this for you including an MOT. Mine when i collected it came with mot and tax but had a oil service and cambelt change as standard. I was very happy with my purchase as such but had a couple of little issues but that was the company i used. I paid 3000 for my MK1 tomz starlet and i would do it again but they have now gone up massively in price to import.

wow that is cheap what about GT's works out to be about 3900 for a mint glanza i hope they also do GT's they should be a little cheaper.

Get in touch with them on FB they get back to you pretty quickly. Not sure about the price on GTs man but before I bought my GT I was going to import my own glanza from Japan and it was costing me 4.500 for a totally immaculate untouched Glanza delivered to your nearest dock. They'll find you any car you can dream of. Edited by Justforfun

I've heard dcy europe are really good but they aren't the cheapest

no they are not i spoke to them about it and they said to me regardless it will cost me 6 grand.

Get in touch with them on FB they get back to you pretty quickly. Not sure about the price on GTs man but before I bought my GT I was going to import my own glanza from Japan and it was costing me 4.500 for a totally immaculate untouched Glanza delivered to your nearest dock. They'll find you any car you can dream of.

Do they sort out all the paperwork like shipping it to you registering it and all that within the price mate.

no they are not i spoke to them about it and they said to me regardless it will cost me 6 grand.

That's what's putting me off dcy because i love glanza's but 6k is silly money even for a low mileage one, i've seen forged ones on ebay for 4k

Do they sort out all the paperwork like shipping it to you registering it and all that within the price mate.

yes they sort out everything the only thing they don't sort out is the Vrt you pay that when your registering the car.

That's what's putting me off dcy because i love glanza's but 6k is silly money even for a low mileage one, i've seen forged ones on ebay for 4k

includes everything except the Vrt but you pay that when you're registering the car.