Apexi avcr

That's funny because I can't ever remember having any dealings with you 😂 And I've sold plenty items that people have been more than happy with but thanks for your feedback 👍🏻

I think he means bostwick92 is a time waster mate lol Edited by Whitenoize

Yeah im on about bostwick92 haha. Complete fanny. Wanted to send me 1k for parts one min then had to check to see if he had 150 in his bank for somethin else. Arsehole! After texting back and forth for a few days with a promise he would take the items he said he wanted. He even assured me 100% he wasnt a time waster haha dickhead.

Yeah im on about bostwick92 haha. Complete fanny. Wanted to send me 1k for parts one min then had to check to see if he had 150 in his bank for somethin else. Arsehole! After texting back and forth for a few days with a promise he would take the items he said he wanted. He even assured me 100% he wasnt a time waster haha dickhead.

Since reading this my friend also as had a similar experience with the same guy, sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion before lol and cheers for the warning

Edited by Dean ep82

Well if been a time waster is changing my mind on an engine you told me was a case of just a new crank and shells to do more digging and find that the crank very early snaps on a 4e and usually down to some other issue I told you I didn't want the engine I then said I'd still take the other parts after I finished work you continued to text me constantly through the day to witch some want very nice and very pushy to get the money and after the arse last text I just won't send money to someone that is pestering me if this is called time waster then fair enough I hold my hands high and I only buy what I want to buy not just because you replied to my questions so I must buy it

I've got all the texts here..none were pushy at all. I was making sure as you seemed like a total timewaster which i was obviously right about. The engine has nothing to do with it. I know you didnt want to buy it. You told me you would sort out payment for wheels around 8 oclock. 8oclock came and no message so i gave to a text to see what was happening. Someone else that has dealt with you says your a timewaster aswell. None of my messages were pushy either, was gettin frustrated as you wouldnt give a straight answer. Then ignored my texts later on so i told you to forget it. I will put the texts up here for all to see if needs be.

Infact I've just read through all the texts. I was being very polite given the circumstances. When i asked if you would defo be taking them (after a few other things making me think you were a timewaster) you said "i should hope so" after already telling me you would DEFINATLY want them. So im sorry lad but thats what you are. Nothing but a timewaster. Two people cant be wrong.

Last post....we agreed on a deal for the wheels aswell. You were the one that agreed to buy them. You say you dont have to buy anything off me just because i replied to your ad....that is true, but we agreed on a deal then you went silent. Still had no text back off you yet.