4efte starlet cel 51,52

Hi, I'm running out of ideas here so any help no matter how far out will be greatly received....

Car is a 91 starlet GT ep82 with a 4efte, mods are.....

Access blitz pc 23710t ECU

fmic

External waste gate

Boost tap

Evo 3 full body kit

Audi Turbo twisted so the pod filter sits at the front spoiler (I like, some don't)

Lowered mags blah blah

AC removed

It's been running 15psi for the last 8 months no problems. I have a msd ignition system to go in with a modified dizzy that came off one of these. So I marked where the standard dizzy sat and removed it. Put in the new dizzy to size up where everything was going to be mounted etc and the new lead from coil was stuffed so left it at that. I put tge standard dizzy back in and set back to my marks. I had put the marks on top which isn't that accurate so lined it up best as I could. Went for drive car runs fine. Got cel light and checked codes, 21,51,52. So that's o2 sensor, ac switch and knock sensor.

Looking at dizzy I could see that it was a little too far advanced because I could see the shiny bit on dizzy of where it used to sit. Put dizzy back to exact original position and reset codes. Cel again, 51,52. Turned boost down to 9 psi and reset. No codes. Put boost back to 15 and cel light again. I looked online and found timing should be 10btdc so got hold of timing light. When I set it at this it was about 8mm off its original marks retarded. Took it for drive and hardly ran so I'm thinking with this ecu/mods etc standard timing don't mean shit. So I reset advanced about 2mm and drove, cel 51,52 again, reset advanced 2mm more and drove, same codes, reset. Repeated this over and over until I had advanced to the place where it sat originally and then kept going more advanced but by bit to the point where you only had to just take off and got same codes. Dizzy now back to original position and still getting cel light. Car has a small exhaust leak at manifold which I've bought a stainless one for so will weld up some new flanges next couple of days but not sure this really has anything to do with it as never had problem before moving dizzy. What's cel 51, switch for AC or some shit? Is this related to knock sensor.?!

Mammoth read, ideas anyone