15" wheels.

I'll be after a cheap set of 15s in the very near future just asking to see what's about. Post a picture please if you can or pm it to me with a price I'm in Essex but willing to travel for a deal.

Thanks

Posted ImagePosted Image

Need work seen a lot better days but I'm willing to them go stupidly cheap and will post aswel as I need the space, all tyres legal tread

Jdm ultra lightweight 15inch, they are actually really light I thought it was just cheesy branding, came on the car from japland

Posted ImagePosted Image

Need work seen a lot better days but I'm willing to them go stupidly cheap and will post aswel as I need the space, all tyres legal tread

Jdm ultra lightweight 15inch, they are actually really light I thought it was just cheesy branding, came on the car from japland

Where abouts are you buddy?

• 3 weeks later...

I've these Motorsport team dynamics they've seen 15k from new, 15x6.5. Pm me if your interested mate will let them go cheap.

thanks for the offer buddy but not a massive fan of multi spokes

I've got good condition rota gt3s in red and black, can get pics if you're interested, decent legal tyres, £180 collected from Grantham or £215 delivered

I love gt3 but I'm not keen on the colours as I think they will go almost unseen on my car. Thanks for the offer buddy

Got some Advan sa3r

have you any pictures buddy? Are they the ones with like the twisted effect spokes?