New EP82 owner from Edinburgh. HI

Hi guys, first time owner of a Starlet. I came from a DC2 to one of these when i randomly saw one for sale and kind of fell in love.

Front mount
Relocated Air Filter
Baileys dump valve (hate the thing)
BBS RZ wheels
Ported CT9 Turbo
Japspeed cat back (de-cat)
Greddy Piggyback ECU
Blitz boost gauge

Should be running around the 180hp mark

I just replaced the HT Leads, Dizzy cap and rotor arm. Full service and i've now got an uprated fuel pump, half size rad and fuel filter to install.
I'm basically slowly replacing and uprating everything when the weathers not awful.

Cheers!

Hi guys, first time owner of a Starlet. I came from a DC2 to one of these when i randomly saw one for sale and kind of fell in love.

Front mount

Relocated Air Filter

Baileys dump valve (hate the thing)

BBS RZ wheels

Ported CT9 Turbo

Japspeed cat back (de-cat)

Greddy Piggyback ECU

Blitz boost gauge

Should be running around the 180hp mark

I just replaced the HT Leads, Dizzy cap and rotor arm. Full service and i've now got an uprated fuel pump, half size rad and fuel filter to install.

I'm basically slowly replacing and uprating everything when the weathers not awful.

Cheers!

Welcome mate

Where about in Edinburgh you from ?

You will probably see me boosting about in my silver EP82!

Get a few pics up so I can keep an eye out for it haha

Hello bud

I've still to collect my starlet but I've also came from a DC2. How do you find the car compares in terms of fun?

Spec of yours sounds pretty good!

Well my car history so far is: EG, 05 WRX, UKDM DC2 and now the EP.

They're all completely different... The WRX was far too 'safe' and got boring rather quickly but i love the boxer sound.

So far nothing compares to the handling of the DC2. I had so much confidence in that car and knew i could throw it into any corner BUT i absolutely hate the slow wait for VTEC and it's not exactly the fastest car but still miles of fun.

Now i'm on to this EP and i'm still on the fence.... mainly because i do nothing but spin in anything but perfectly dry conditions, cars too high and it basically just needs restored a little.

So for now it's the DC2 winning :( (soz for the rant)

Welcome mate

Where about in Edinburgh you from ?

You will probably see me boosting about in my silver EP82!

Get a few pics up so I can keep an eye out for it haha

I'd upload pics if i had any idea how to!

I'm from the Gilmerton area but most days and heading over the bypass to and from the Airport for work.

Well my car history so far is: EG, 05 WRX, UKDM DC2 and now the EP.

They're all completely different... The WRX was far too 'safe' and got boring rather quickly but i love the boxer sound.

So far nothing compares to the handling of the DC2. I had so much confidence in that car and knew i could throw it into any corner BUT i absolutely hate the slow wait for VTEC and it's not exactly the fastest car but still miles of fun.

Now i'm on to this EP and i'm still on the fence.... mainly because i do nothing but spin in anything but perfectly dry conditions, cars too high and it basically just needs restored a little.

So for now it's the DC2 winning :( (soz for the rant)

I'd upload pics if i had any idea how to!

I'm from the Gilmerton area but most days and heading over the bypass to and from the Airport for work.

Use photobucket then insert the %7Boption%7D code onto here.

Not far from me! I'm in Gracemount/liberton area.