No rear and dash lights arghhhhh

Right i have no tail lights and dash lights but the brake lights and interior lights and headlights work etc now im pulling my hair out!

The fuse is sound and im getting 12v coming in and out of the fuse for the tail lights. But when you test the plug for the tail lights (to the right of the accelerator) there is not 12v? Were does the green and white wire go from the fuse box as can only trace so far does any one know or have any ideas?

The loom to the rear of the car runs behind the dash cluster up the a pillar across the roof to the boot. From what I remember the ones you can trace across the floor from either footwell are for the seatbelt sensors.

I wouldn't waste time looking at tail lights themselves, find the common point of everything that isn't working. You have the fuse, then at some point the circuit splices in 5/6 circuits, both tails (floor harness), the plate lights (roof harness), the front markers, the center console (not dimmed) and the cluster through the dimmer.

If you have power at the fuse, check behind the fuse block if the wire still has power on the way out.

• If it does, you have a broken wire between the fuse block and the splice.
  • If it doesn't. you have a broken wire within the fuse block.

Cheers guys, well eventually i took the dash out and chased the wire's back checking the voltage and came across a relay that came away from the loom near the airbag and that was the problem so all fixed and happy :)