Newbie, some questions

hey i have just bought a ep82 and its is all basicly standard. will get some pictures ups soon.

i have now been on here for about 2 hours mayb more (lost track) just looking for answers that i want

i thought it mite just be easyer to just ask them all in one post.

sorry if there is quite alot

here goes

can a corrola mani fit on my ep82? or am i bestter off just buying a new one?

can i just buy a whole new exhaust sytem with a decat on it? or is it best just to buy a decat and fit it on my standard exhust with a mani?

do i need to buy a boost gauge if im going to get serious about power?

how do increase the psi on my turbo? if i can?

thats all i can think of for now mybe more coming <_<

sorry new to the turbo thing

thanks

Hi mate, welcome to UKSC.

As far as I know rolla manis dont fit EP82s.

Some exhaust systems come with new cats, some have a gap for your own, in which you can bung a decat pipe.

Boost gauges are a good idea If you plan on increasing the boost considerably for higher performance.

An easy way to increase the boost without spending any money is to take away the boost restriction. This is active in 1st and 2nd gear, lowering the 0.6 bar standard boost to 0.4, to reduce wheelspin and for 'safety' or some shit. Its simply swapping 2 small pipes over, stopping the solenoid getting any air, allowingt the full 0.6 bart in all gears. This increases performance in 1st and 2nd.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....;hl=de-restrict

Hope this helps you out bud.

Alex.

EP82's dont have the boost restriction in 1st and 2nd so your ok :(

As StarletRick would say a boost gauge should be your first mod on any turbo car :(

To get the most from your exhaust you should get a decat and a full stainless aftermarket system as the standard exhaust would restrict it aswell as the manifiold

To up the boost I would get a HKS actuator so it holds stable boost and a Boost controller of some sort...just dont go mental on standard turbo/internals etc

Hope thsi helps B)