Q&A: Changing Spark Plugs

I've got some new magnecore spark plug + leads coming next week and i am wondering how do i remove the ones that are currently in as i cant seem to work it out :/

do you just pull them? or do they need to be twisted :D

With the new plugs you have bought, go to halfords and look at the spark plug tools. Buy the one that fits the new plugs {providing you bought the correct ones).

Open the bonnet of your car, Starting from the left pull the plug wire out and you will (should) see the old spark plug in the hole somewhere, now with your spark plug tool put the tool inside the hole and make it fit onto the top of the plug.

Then turn the tool with the folding handle on the top in the left direction and the plug should begin to come loose, keep spinning the tool left until the plug is out of the socket and lift the tool out and the plug should be in the tool. Pull the old plug out and pop the new plug in the tool, put some copper grease on it (on the spirals) not elsewhere on the plug.

After this insert the new plug inside the engine (where the old plug came out off) with the side with copper grease on it at the bottom. Once it is in the hole where it came from twist the tool right so you can tighten it, DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN IT as it may snap next time you change it. So just tighten it until it doesn't want to go any more do not force the tightening.

Now put the plug wires back on. You may need to have the previous wire out in-order to pull the next one out.