My name is Derrick and I recently moved back to Kenya from Ol' Blighty.

I just got my NA EP91 3-door about a month ago as an alternative daily driver, to my sports bike, a Suzuki GSR 600. I'm a all-rounded petrolhead to be honest :p

I am not keen on doing any modding as I love how the starlet looks stock. I got the car from a British mate who was moving back home so it has the typical wear and tear to the body work (a few scratches here and there) and a tear or two with a couple of stains on the rear seat. Buffing should sort out the scratches I reckon? Took the car for a wetvac but the stains on the rear seat, which look oil-based won't come off so what to do.... Help guys? :sad:

Enough with the rambling. I'm happy to be here. Looking forward to seeing and discussing amazing things people are doing to their cars and also get ideas on how I can spruce up me old lady.

Kind regards fellas.

Derrick.

NB: I'll get a photo up as soon as possible. Just got a tint job on the windows but the sod did a poor job so it has to be re-done

I know this has taken a while but here are photos of my motorcycle (fair weather ride) and Toyota Starlet (daily driver). Uploading photos here is a pain in the ass :D

My Starlet: http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/jatelo/media/2016-04-04%2003.27.28%201_zpsiiivag4l.jpg.html?state=copy&sp=false

My motorcycle: http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/jatelo/media/842d435b-f272-474b-89c3-f04e888ff477_zpsr7wx2poj.jpg.html?state=copy&sp=false

• 2 weeks later...