Hey guys,

First of all it was a good read thru the technical threads in regards to boost issues and turbos, however i still cannot find something that is identical to the issue i have now.

Recently purchased a Starlet GT 1994 turbo, it has the bog standard upgrades, filter exhaust. Now the problem i have is when the car is boosts, it only boosts 3 to 4 psi. I have checked hoses, plugs and ic plumbing and no dice. The strange thing is that it boosts normally around 7-8psi on the random occasion, this is totally beyond me and the issue seems intermittent.

Any help will definately shed some light in this matter.

Eekk any ideas guys?

Hey guys,

First of all it was a good read thru the technical threads in regards to boost issues and turbos, however i still cannot find something that is identical to the issue i have now.

Recently purchased a Starlet GT 1994 turbo, it has the bog standard upgrades, filter exhaust. Now the problem i have is when the car is boosts, it only boosts 3 to 4 psi. I have checked hoses, plugs and ic plumbing and no dice. The strange thing is that it boosts normally around 7-8psi on the random occasion, this is totally beyond me and the issue seems intermittent.

Any help will definately shed some light in this matter.