white smoke

Hi everyone need bit of advice my car just started smoking on sunday went to a car meet fine going there but on way home whenever on boost and you let of the pedal it would smoke then it got worse yesterday it smoked on tick over if you revved it it would kick more smoke out I originally thought it was turbo that had gone because there was oil in the intake of turbo but just took manny of with turbo there is no play at all on turbo I put a touch down exhaust ports and they are wet from oil and the valves does that mean stem oil seals have gone any help would great cheers

Ye checked boost pipes there is a little bit on the intake side of the turbo pipe like dry oil that's it it does look wet behind the hot side compresser wheel that's why I thought it was turbo because when I took air filter off there was a bit of oil when it started smoking it was only on boost got home yesterday I revved it a little to see the smoke and it started to puff out smoke continously and the smell of burning oil

Sounds like mine. But it's not got any worse over time as yours seems to have. Originally thought it was my turbo too but changed that for a reconditioned and tested one Liam had done at midland turbo with no change. Haven't noticed any drop in performance but it's defo burning oil. Will be on the bottom of the dipstick after a couple of months (daily driven). No oil out the exhaust. Coolants all good. Have noticed a small amount of oil has been coming out of the dump valve as there's evidence on underside of the bonnet. I'm thinking stem seals is my issue.