Interior lights

This is probably something of nothing that is going to make me sound like a right idiot, anyway... :)
Basically my interior light in my Glanza does not work, I also have the optional extra foot well lights and light up key barrel surround that also do not work.
My 12v socket also will not work.

Obviously I have tried changing the bulbs with no joy what so ever,
I have tried changing fuses (fuse diagram I found on the net so not 100% ruling this out)

Its starting to bug me now :(

Anyone know if there is something causing this or am I going to have to re-wire the lot ?

Could be man, had a hks turbo timer on me last Glanza and the buzzer for the lights worked. Had apexi on this one and now a Greddy and the buzzer never worked even with the turbo timer disconnected 😪

I managed to have a chat with one of the previous owners after he seen a pic on Instagram

he said the footwell ones don't work as he didn't manage to wire them, but the rest is still a mystery 🙄

I was speaking to one of the previous owners of the car who did most of the work to it (he had it before the guy who had It before me).
He said the footwell lights aren't wired in so that explains why they don't work, as for the rest I am still clueless