EP91 Apexi Power Fc with hand commander, map sensor, boost solenoid and wiring

Item For Sale: EP91 Apexi Power Fc with hand commander, map sensor, boost solenoid and wiring

Item Condition & Description:

For sale i have my Apexi Power Fc with EP91 adapter loom, brand new hand controller, brand new map sensor, brand new boost solenoid and brand new wiring for all components. This Power Fc is the AP Engineering version for the EP91 Toyota Starlet Glanza. Top piece of kit, doesn't come up for sale with all these extras that often. I had to source most of the parts from Japan at great expense.
The ECU and loom are used. The hand commander was purchased new by myself and has only been plugged in once to check it works. The rest of the parts are brand new and have only been removed from packaging for photos.
This ECU is standalone and only requires to be plugged in and mapped, no cutting up or making custom wiring looms.
Any questions I'll be happy to help out.
Selling due to saving for a house.

Price: £1050 ono

Pictures:

IMG_0686_zpsseekctnp.jpg

IMG_0689_zpsdq6ixvvu.jpg

IMG_0698_zpsplh7xw1e.jpg

IMG_0690_zpswmda2xew.jpg

IMG_0700_zpspzsyuiyb.jpg

IMG_0696_zpsjbfvzwrq.jpg

IMG_0701_zpsyfezloac.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Pay with Paypal - Delivery £10 shipped to UK, or cash on collection from Glasgow