Updated cams talk

depends on the degree of cam you get cams means higher rpm limit meaning stock 4efte mani has to go as its a top end killer

U think they won't be any good on a custom ct9 hybrid with a externally gated manifold

5efhe cams suck on a ct9 as the turbo chockes before the cam really works top end

you will get smal gain the 5efhe cams only really start working 6k plus then ct9 starts dropping of already

on a td04 better gains to the limiter

I see will see how it goes as my brother is putting some 5e cams in his 5e forged motor see what he gets out of them with his ct9 hybrid setup ... Also what are the billet cams like such as Cruise and speedvison like

the speedvision 1s they have up are 270 degree in and 280 degree out thats race spec and will give horrid idle but work a treat at 8000rpm

ct9 is to smal for a 5e minimum td04 i would say as the ct9 is to hot and will chocke to death top end but lots of torque in low rpm

Edited by 5e colin

the speedvision 1s they have up are 270 degree in and 280 degree out thats race spec and will give horrid idle but work a treat at 8000rpm

ct9 is to smal for a 5e minimum td04 i would say as the ct9 is to hot and will chocke to death top end but lots of torque in low rpm

Yh I understand what u mean I love the sound of the cruise and speedvision cams sound ace