Hey guys just wondering if any of you guys clued up on your EK9's could tell me if this is a proper one, my mate seems to think it isnt (different steering wheel door cards floor mats etc)

Could they be pulling the wool over peoples eyes and asking £8k for something it isnt??

Your input on this is appreciated

Clicky

It looks genuine enough with the exterior...And the seats.But he door cards arent what you usually find in EK9's so im not 100% sure.Best way to tell is to go have a look at the chassis numbers, then nip to honda and get it verified on there computer bro.

You hear alot of good and bad things about them ripping people off..

But yeah, other than the door cards it looks genuine enough bro.

Do not buy anything from keighley!!!!! they are a bunch of cowboys who sell dodgy cars. Want to know how they get their highly modded cars through the esva test? they alter the dates on the paper work. The ek9 was avaliable in a few specs one being the race base, those door cards are the same as what come in that but they don't come with the standard ek9 dash, seats, carpets, electric windows ect. If your mate is after an ek9 tell him to join www.ek9.org he will get all the help he needs on there.

Edit, i thought you were on about keighley trade centre. I couldn't comment on torque, i honestly dont know if that is a race base that someone has put the propper dash and recaro's in or if it is an ek4 vti. I would steer well clear. There is 2 nice ones on wrc sales

I've heard that Keighley Trade Sports and Performance and Torque of Keighley are run by the same family or run by the same people. Could be wrong though.

Regardless of who runs them i've heard a lot of crap about both. Im surprised trading standards haven't been informed.

Bourkey

Just had a quick check

VRM W708ODE

Make HONDA

Model CIVIC TYPE-R

Engine Size 1600

Colour WHITE

Fuel PETROL

BodyStyle 3 DOOR HATCHBACK

Transmission NOT AVAILABLE

Gears NOT AVAILABLE

Previous Keepers 1

Date of registration 08.08.2007

Last keeper change 27.12.2007

Still wouldn't touch them.

Bourkey

I've heard that Keighley Trade Sports and Performance and Torque of Keighley are run by the same family or run by the same people. Could be wrong though.

Regardless of who runs them i've heard a lot of crap about both. Im surprised trading standards haven't been informed.

Bourkey

The police and trading standards are now involved with them. There is a post on japnortheast about them, a lad bought a rare imprezza from them and paid £1000 less to put it on the road himself. He took it to get registered and the dvla told him the paper work had been doctered to an earlier year. Turns out the car needs an sva test. That is how they have been puting there highly modded cars o the road!

I've just gone on a dozen or so to see what people think of both companies and by looking at every topic on them there is nothing but bad things. There must be hundreds or even thousands of people who have been conned. People are upset and angered all over

If ANYONE knows ANYBODY close then get them to contact me via the email in my sig. I can help take them to court to get there money back as i have the resources to help. You don't undestand how angry i am over this!!!!!!! :)B)B)

Bourkey