Might be buying another gt on sunday

I sold my gt last month and really miss it, so i might be buying another one on sunday. The lad has fucked the crank but it is coming with a spare engine so i just need to swap them over. It will kep me happy till the civic is on the road.

cheers idrees, no i couldn't stay away.I was gutted when the lad drove away, i couldn't even watch him drive off lol. The civic will be on the road early june so will be ready for JAE :) you will have to pop over to the japnorthest stand again, or i will probably come over the the uksc one.

Well i have put a deposit down on the starlet tonight, hopefully pick it up tomorrow if i can get something to tow it. There are some pics of it on here, it belongs to andystarletgt. Will post some propper pics up when i get it.

Well here are a couple of pics of the car, it needs a good clay bar as it has been stood for months, going to make a start tomorrow on taking the old engine out and cleaning the engine bay. Will start a build up thread and update my pics on there, also got some oz rally slag alloys with it.

6fe6_41.jpg

6fe9_41.jpg

6fee_41.jpg

6ff0_41.jpg

Only paid £900 for it with the second engine and alloys, the civic still aint on the road yet because of the sva test, but it turns 10 in june so this will be my run around till then. Yeah jay hopefully you will see it soon.

Well bit of an update off today, managed to get quiet a bit of the engine stripped down today. Removed the air con as that is not going back in, removed the dizzy, rocker cover,and brackets ready for painting. My uncle took some random pics of the work so far. Had to call it a day as i was getting pissed off with the weather, one minute it was sunny the next it was hail stoning. Going to make a start on the painting now. Mods feel free to move this over to the build up section.

PICT0220.jpg

PICT0221.jpg

PICT0222.jpg

PICT0223.jpg

PICT0224.jpg

PICT0225.jpg

PICT0226.jpg

PICT0227.jpg

PICT0228.jpg

PICT0229.jpg

PICT0230.jpg

PICT0231.jpg