So me yolks smoking quite a bit all white smoke that I can make out anyway looking in the mirrors,only when slowing down for roundabouts or lights or the likes even on normal driving not hureing the shite out of it. It's going through about a litre of oil now a week, there's no leaks I know of as I replaced all the seals I could think of and there's no visible oil around the engine. O and when go in reverse there's another big puff of smoke. I didn't mind before buts its every time now getting really annoying and don't want to damage the engine if it's not to late. 😬 I also emptied the catch can Today and there was quite a bit of petrol in it to ( that normal)? Never took a pic probably should of but I'll be looking at it tomorrow.

Any help and where to start would be great 😀Thanks

Will be giving it a check over tomorrow mate. I have been looking at them a lot lately as I've a boost leak I can't find lol. Day off tomorrow so it's getting a damn good looking at tomorrow 💨😡 cheers pat 👍🏻

Yes mate of course could be many things as you know just had this problem once, not as much oil use though took the two intercooler pipes off either side of the front mount intercooler and had shit loads of oil in the bottom of each of them,