the silver mesh is black now :(

n i cant afford to have the car off the road atm, im going into the raf in january so im guna be racking up the miles soon n id prefer to stay 1.3 n/a for a while.........................

maybe :lol::lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER SMALLER JDM UPDATE!!!

i was awoken this morning to the sound of CLUMP i knew exactly what it was........i jumped down stairs grabbed the parcel n ripped it open n there she was my new greddy radiator cap :(:lol::(

so i jumped in the shower got dressed fitted it n went for a spin :o

DSC00227.jpg

not sure how long till the big update waiting to catch a guy online.......found a little something else i may be purchasing, we'll have to wait n see

for now im going back to eat my apple laces n watch tokyo drift hmmmmm jdm :lol:

peace out peeps

ian :p

Hey Ian! :D

Greddy rad cap looking 110% jdm there bud! :blink:

Also glad your enjoyin Tokyo Drift! I have yet to watch it :lol:

Glad u got sorted out mate :D

Your plans are gradually piecing together which is ggrrreat news!

Peace Out

Joz

:D

i cant get that smile off my face now! just paid for the next part of the puzzle :blink:

also got another lil beauty aswell but its a b'day prezzie so i gota wait a bit for it but it'll be worth it :D

keep checking back peeps! :lol:

ian

attack of the jdm intake

as you can now guess in the box was my jdm intake manifold!

(fitted)

DSC00235.jpg

so now my feedback......

wow! i didnt expect that, the difference it makes is spectacular!

its like driving a totally different car the rev range and pickup areas are similar but alot more aggresive and torquey :blink:

the exhaust sounds meaner and boomier at high rpms

so 10 out of 10 for this mod a must do for all n/a's

peace out peeps

ian :D

Well done on the new addition Ian! :D

It seriously makes a nice difference don't it. Makes you wonder what took you so long to get one, glad u got sorted bro!

@MJ, thats what I was gonna recommend to you later on lol, but seeing as Ian has informed you, you're already in the know :lol:

Peace Out

J :D Z

p.s Steamy??? :D:blink:

DAMN QUEUE JUMPER!!!!! Mines meant to be goin on this week! after readin your views on it mate i cant wait!!! Glad your happy with it dude, lookin forward to your next update!

Phil.

sorrrrrrrrry!

seriously man, its awsome :D if you need any advice on fitting give me a shout on pm or add me to msn :D

Well done on the new addition Ian! :D

It seriously makes a nice difference don't it. Makes you wonder what took you so long to get one, glad you got sorted bro!

@MJ, thats what I was gonna recommend to you later on lol, but seeing as Ian has informed you, you're already in the know :lol:

Peace Out

J :D Z

p.s Steamy??? :D:blink:

lmao! no so steamy more expensive bought all her crimbo prezzies :D

looking at a full cat-back and de-cat exhaust atm duno whether to buy custom or search for a manufactured one............thoughts???

peace out ian B)

Nice work finding one of them mate :blink:

As for exhaust i think you will have trouble finding a non cutom one so your best bet would be to go see Charlie at Prospeed exhausts in cardiff (DO NOT go to Longlife!!!)

I had my car booked in to Prospeed for an angled Blitz nur spec style de-cat full system but all that went down the pan when i had a lil bump with a corsa :D

Id recommend them to anyone :lol:

charlie is the only fella i would see dont worry

just wondering if their were any pre made cat backs available???

I might be selling my exhaust mate full system with 4.5" slash cut tail pipe if your interested. All fine working order but too loud for the neighbours, its got a tuner fitted in now but sounds awesome without it. I don't think its illegal though..

• 1 month later...