Currently thinking into getting TD td04 kit, im on stock internals at the mo but to forge is my next step after turbo, or should i invest in forging first? Currently on the standard ct9 with a JAM ecu. If i go td04 im also getting the emanage blue and mapped from TD. Do i need to upgrade my fuel pump and get a fuel pressure reg or is that needed after forging etc? Im looking into 250hp but will probably end up wanting to go more. Im unsure of supporting mods for 250+ any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Its running just shy of 200bhp and feels slow now haha. Ive had faster cars but not of this weight ha. I did want to settle at 250 and leave it but ill probably want to go towards the 300 mark. My goal is to keep it safe not were ill be constantly fixing it. As im reasonably new to these engines im unsure of whats needed for this sort of power. I know ill need to forge it at around 220-230 thats about it.

To be honest mate don't jump strait into forging do an td04 conversion other supporting mods learn along the way as forging is an different ball game. you will have to forge it after 250hp it will take 220 230 250hp stock all day when tuned properly

Whats required into fitting an NA box? Straight swap? Ill probably stick to 250 then didnt think of spinning ha. Spins enough now. What do you mean its a diff ball game? What mods would i need to make 230ish? Ive got JAM ecu, HDI intercooler standard ct9 with zizco ramhorn manifold with screamer pipe, japspeed exhaust air filter relication and thats about it engine mod wise.

I only have the standard injectors lol. Im thinking of selling the JAM ecu and going to TD for the emanage and mapped so would only need the fuel pressure reg and fuel pump. Is the fuel pressure reg something i can fit myself or is it something that needs to be setup?

If your going TD they will fit it and set it up for you also you will need an wideband as well

The graph i got from RS tuning a couple of weeks ago if im looking at it correct it shows just shy of 1 bar boost, 196bhp.

That's not bad at all mate

Flippin heck the more deeper i go the more parts are required ha. Missus will kill me lol. Ive almost convinced her for the td04 setup at £1300. Whats a wideband? Whats it do? Sound like a right numpty. Just shows dealer mechanics know f all about tuning ha.

Haha! Wideband is an separate lamda sensor you weld on to your down pipe shows you your air to fuel rato you will defo need one also obviously an boost gauge and boost controller mate tuning starlets are money pits lol

I would go for a WEPR all day mate give Sacha at WEPR an message for a quote go for a mild steal manifold and stainless down pipe. It will cost you there abouts yes and the gear box you won't need OEM glanza box is perfectly fine

With WEPR you got more choice of styles of manifolds and kits WEPR has very good warranty and the quality of the work is flawless! I have ran WEPR for many years no issues. Speak to mike at TD also his vey helpful see if he can put a package together for you as well might work out better for you ether way

Ill give mike a ring as you mentioned might be able to sort a decent package out. Spoke to him other day and seems like a sound chap. Read some good reviews of the TD kits but If the price is gunna be that of a WEPR kit ill get one of them instead.

I wouldnt say you defo need a wideband if you have a decent map. Its a good failsafe but then afrs will be checked when mapping

ill probs look into getting one as anal about it running spot on ha. If it wasnt mentioned though id of thought the map would have sorted it like you mentioned.