hi guys need your help.

I am currently with directline for my clio but they wont cover me until im 25 on my glanza i bought yesterday.

I am wanting to drive it for 3 weeks on temp cover at the begining of may because i have 2 weeks off work but cannot seem to find a temp car insurer that actually knows what a glanza is. can anyone please help me?

p.s if i cancelled with direct line insurance and went with somebody else i would loose a whole years no claims bonus for the sake of a few weeks - not worth it

Thanks!

hi guys need your help.

I am currently with directline for my clio but they wont cover me until im 25 on my glanza i bought yesterday.

I am wanting to drive it for 3 weeks on temp cover at the begining of may because i have 2 weeks off work but cannot seem to find a temp car insurer that actually knows what a glanza is. can anyone please help me?

p.s if i cancelled with direct line insurance and went with somebody else i would loose a whole years no claims bonus for the sake of a few weeks - not worth it

Thanks!

try quinn direct mate

people who buy cars without getting insurance quotes are highly amusing B)

dont mean to be rude but

1, i did get insurance quotes before i bought the car

2, i didnt know i had to get temp cover on the car before i bought it.

Thanks for the constructive comments by the way :)

B) You should have got a quote first..

Go on the comparison websites..Easiest way to find a quote.

Then just scour through the yellow pages for any insurers that arent listed on the site.

Keep this in mind for next time you think about getting a car though bud :)

Craig

dont mean to be rude but

1, i did get insurance quotes before i bought the car

2, i didnt know i had to get temp cover on the car before i bought it.

Thanks for the constructive comments by the way ;)

did you? is that why its all insured now then and why it was insured when you picked it up?

you know, so you could drive it home legally... :)

now now people this is not gtt Markoos asked a question lets be nice and helpfully, see what we can do? It feels so shit when people take the pis out of you as i am shore you ALL no ( i do) and its crap, now i no I'm not a mod but i think that am apology woo-dent go a mis??

bud check this? OK cant find the insurance thread anyone no wear its gon??

o my .. dat is a problem , try quinn direct .. der pretty good for young drivers like myself :)

Adrian flux have quoted me very cheap, thanks for the constructive comments from some of you guys.

Peace

Guest skyinsurance

I'm surprised no one has mentioned my company Sky Insurance? We are very competitive with Starlets and we offer a 20% discount to members of this club :)

Ollie

Sky Insurance

ive found that adrian flux will insure me for £1084 with 2 years ncb and will insure me before my renewal date with directline for 2 years nbc if i get proof to them within 30 days. which is eeeeeeeasy :p

Thanks J and everyone else B)

Markoos