5D solida 99' First Car HELP

Sorry if this in the wrong area.

Hi all. I've recently bought myself a 5D Solida with 89k on the clock for £280. I've been mad into cars for a long time especially the modding side.

i was hoping you guys could help me without with a few recommendations of some simple Mods; mostly aesthetic.

I've started out simple so far:

new steering wheel and Boss

Gear knob

K & N Panel Filter

Import Reg plate

Manga Panelled Roof ( Stuck Manga pages to the roof with adhesive and clear coated it)

Ive been informed about using a corolla's intake but are there any other models I can piggy back parts off ?

Can i use some parts of a Glanza ? such as the Bumpers, boot ? as they are all easily available and rather cheap.

I also Fancy getting some Alloys but i'm rather uneducated in this area and don't really have a leg to stand on.

I've got a problem with my boot at the moment, the Boot won't latch and is currently being held on down with trusty cables tie. I'm unsure of whether to simple replace the Latch or go for a whole new boot. the boots clearly been kick in at some point (will post pic at a later date) any opinions ?

Cheers in advance :)

Edited by domalon
  • 4 weeks later...