help on center console

My ash tray on my ep91 has been stuck for ages now and i cant pull it out due to something which i think is a control remote for my cd player is wedged inside it .I just wanted to know how i could get it out either by taking the center console out or by doing it another way any help would be appreciated .chears jimbo

if its a ep91 take the gear stick suuround trim of,and you should be able to get it screwed out.

yeah its a ep91 i unclipped the two plastic clips at the front neer the foot wells and tried to move it but i couldnt get it to budge ?

You couldnt move it because you need to unscrew two screw at the back there like behind the handbrake and then down to the sides you cant miss them and unscrew the screws under the handbrake handle.

Actually i just rember this topic it shows you how to put a Glanza drinks holder in but it shows you how to get the ashtray out.

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4896

You couldnt move it because you need to unscrew two screw at the back there like behind the handbrake and then down to the sides you cant miss them and unscrew the screws under the handbrake handle.

Actually i just rember this topic it shows you how to put a Glanza drinks holder in but it shows you how to get the ashtray out.

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4896

chears mate was very useful .jimbo