Well folks wee question for the gearbox gurus

Picking up an lsd box with a grind coming down gears into third. Just checking can ya swap synchros from a non lsd box into a lsd box. Don't wanna spend money on them when I've two gearboxes there with bearings gone and could use the synchros from them or maybe there cheap from Toyota ? Any advice appericaited as always. Thanks

depends wich box your getting !!! lip or non lip as there difernt also need to check your ratios as there difernt to rip 5th gear cover of and if it matches the thouth count of 0.8 or 0,7

take a pic of the top of the casin when you have it and upload ere go from there

Alright Colin mate thanks for the info. Ya fancy a job ? As am collecting the box in Waterford and could do a detour on way back to drop the few boxes off with ya. What from what ya just said it's sounding to much for me to take on. Was use to the Honda boxes where u could just swap whole gearsets lol.

Cheers guys

Going to collect it tomorrow so I'll throw a few pics up when I get her home. Colin your right mate just do it right first time new synchros the way to go 👍🏻