How much is my 1999 Glanza V worth?

Hi,

Not too sure if I've posted this in the right section, but looking for a bit of advice as to how much my car is worth? It's a completely standard 1999 T Reg Glanza V in silver, with full OEM bodykit, mid spoiler, Optional extras:

Arm rest, rear speakers, rear strut brace, boot mat, floor mats, ignition barrel light.

Mileage: 95000 miles. Masses of receipts for work carried out by myself (fully qualified Nissan master tech). Like new underneath, as fully waxoyl'ed with clear waxoyl from import inclusive of inside rear quarter panels, inside body sills, inside of doors etc. :)

Have seen between 2,800 and 3,800 sell, depending on condition and mileage. You can ask what you want but cars over 4k with nearly 100,000 miles is asking a bit much imo. You have a lot of receipts for work and a few nice option extras which will obviously work in your favour. But as said above pictures will help a great deal as pricing blind is like dating in the dark. If its really clean inside and out and someone wanted a glanza which hasn't been modified then you could ask top money.

Sounds clean but the mileage will put alot of people off. Look on ebay and you'll see so many overpriced cars. Alot of people tend to price it on what they think rather than what its actually worth. If you're curious, put it on a no reserve auction, then you'll see what people are willing to pay.