Ep82 driveshafts same as ep91?

Hello guys just to narrow this down alittle, please could someone tell me if the starlet GT turbo driveshafts are the same fitment as the glanza turbo ones, not worried about the abs rings etc, as I'm after a good pair of driveshafts and was just wondering if the ep91 was the same as the ep82 that way if a glanza pair come up for sale I can go for them, thankyou very much

Pat

Thanks jay mate for letting me know, yeah I did read about the cv joint spline can either be 23/23 or 23/30, hub side is 23 so if someone sold me a good pair I would still take it a part and count the inside spline to see if it was a 23 or a 30, just in case in the future but thanks for letting me know Jay 👍🏻

Hang on Jay thankyou for replying I was always told it was the inside of the cv joint which is different not the hub side, i thought I had to take the cv joint out of the hub, then pull the cv joint out of the driveshaft and count the spline in the inside but not the hub side bit, hope this makes sense, I was always told the spline bits what go into the hub (brake disc side) was 23 it's the other side I need to get to and count ( the splines closet to the gearbox) hope this makes sense and thankyou Jay

Edited by patman

The actual shaft has to spline ends.

One with a circlip gearbox end. These have same spline counts on gt and glanzas..

The other end which has the cv joint on is the difference.

Once u pull the cv joint off you can then count the splines.

Hope clears it up fella.

Thankyou Jay yes the "other end which has the cv joint on is the difference" is the ones I need to change but what I was saying mate was do I have to count the splines what go into the wheel hub that side is either a 23 or a 30 I don't have to pull the cv joint out the shaft, as I need to see what I need then put it all back together and drive it until the new ones come through does that make sense Jay sorry mate never been so confused haha

Edited by patman

This should clear things up below jay (less of the old man too hahahaha) have put a pic up, sorry about the writing it's from some drawing app on phone, or if anyone else can confirm this is right in the pic below thanks Pat

C1D3009F-1336-4072-B72A-FBDB4E61EEFB_zps

The pic you have posted pat..

The inner spline you highlighted is the hub side (classed as outer spline in the trade).

Thst will be 23 as with all starlets.

The bit that connects to your driveshaft is the bit highlighted outer teeth. This will either be 23 or 30.

Until you remove your current cv and count the splines dont order until you know exactly the spline count.

Thankyou Jay mate finally got there and understood everything in the end hahaha thanks for your help mate really appericate it

Edited by patman