So my renewal came in the post yesterday. Last year I paid 950 euro fully comp this year they want 2160 for the exact same policy. Been ringing around all day and nobody will touch a 25 year old jap import. Seriously fucking Pissed off.

Did ya try AIB mate that's who am with at the min.

Renewal next month doh so will have to see but put my details in online and getting a quote of 1100 odd euro 99 a month

Mines only 20 year old could be a difference there

Or classic insure it ?

Edited by Bug679

Did ya try AIB mate that's who am with at the min.

Renewal next month doh so will have to see but put my details in online and getting a quote of 1100 odd euro 99 a month

Mines only 20 year old could be a difference there

Or classic insure it ?

will give them a try tomorrow mate. It's just a regular policy man. I expected to pay a little more but not over a grand more

insurance in ireland is a fucking rip off it goes up every year man am going from 877 to 1100 or so next month but over a grand is fucking ridiculous

Classic insure is handy think its 25 euro to join the irish vintage club and around 200 euro depending on car was 135 on my gto3000 lol only allowed 5000kms i think but thats where a second set of clocks come in handy ;)

No one will touch me I was with Liberty left it insured while I went to oz came home bought a 2002 golf gti and have a x type jag selling the Golf at the min and getting the V back on the road only place that quoted me was AIB 899 F/C 822 TPFT

will give them a try on Monday cheers mate.

What ya gonna do man ? Classic seems the only way. Rang Payless today for a laugh came in at 2560 on me Glanza 😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏻

rang 2 different classic places one said they don't Cover any model of Toyota. And the other said my car doesn't fit into their criteria. Bull load of bollocks total money scam.