Painting P9 n/a oem headlights insides to match clear signals

I'm some sort of pedant and after changing clear corner signal covers noticed color fail :)

Should I paint corners outsides with some crome paint or paint headlamps gray. Have anybody pictures how it looks or some other compo?

First idea was to paint all black, but headlight sealant is gray color, so it must be changed also after owen. Other problem is white car color and ot can seen trow glass anyway, so effect wouldn't be so good anyway. Have people wrapped headlights outside or painted maybe inside.

And one idea was to paint those with gunmetallgray shade, sometimes black is so negative color with white. Don't like former owner painted hood also, and cutted grill, had to make own grill ja some fast vinylwrapping.

I have extra brand new headlights waiting, so can do some testing with these lights.

20160801_190851_zpsnu07kkqe.jpg

20160803_172413_zpsln51wnw1.jpg

These are new ones, there are not so much inside area to paint, what a shame, one way is full gray vinyl tinting, but then won't macth with corners, don't wanna too dark look.

20160724_145439_zpsqsspaek0.jpg

Here is my MR2 clear signals and foglights tinted with gray film, can compare to headlights little bit. After this light power is gone and police is too much intrested, and need good lights wintertime in Finland...

IMG_0043_zps1qqfkqa2.jpg