hey im new here need a lil help

hey im scott, i joined a while ago but didnt want to introduce me self until i had a starlet. I've just put i deposit down on 1 today can't wait to start learnin in it and add a few mods. :lol:

the starlets red with just under 60,000 on the clock and its got lil alloys wit will do for now :rolleyes: . anit got any pics yet put will some asap.

what i was wonderin if u guys could recomend any insurance companys or tell me how old u are, who ya wit and what ya payin if ya don't mind would really appricate it.

can't wait to get moddin and see what you guys will think.

Welcome to the club mate. looking forward to seeing some pics, and good luck with your driving! Just remember to keep calm, and try and ignore your mum or dad in the passenger seat if thier instructions get a bit forcful lol, its happened to us all! :rolleyes:

When my starlet was more normal, i was driving the SR at about £600 or so? i think... i WAS with tescos... but i wouldn't recommend them... long story, but to let you know how messed up it was... they managed to put me down as my dad's spouse... :lol::D

I hear that elephant is quite good tho...

:D Well... we have our ups and downs lol... but lets not carry on the joke, its a bit disturbing :rolleyes::lol: I'm with adrian flux atm, but thats because i claimed all my mods. Do you have any modifications atm? You could try those comparison sites to get a rough figure and try aim for a bit lower. Usually best to phone up so you can haggle depending if you have the gift of gab :D

yeah i think your right no more on that subject. i think i could charm a couple of pennys off and I've tryed moneysupermarket for a rough idea and the lowest was £1800 fully comp but like ya said on the phones betta play em off against each other

ta