Diagnostic code 14. Broken ECU?

Hello,

With my 4efte engine i have some troubles. Since i have swapped my 2e-e for the 4efte i have got a diagnostic code 14 in the ECU.

resetting the ECU won't solve the problem.

I replaced the complete ignition system, ignition leads, spark plugs, ignition coil, ignition controller and distributor cap plus the rotor thingy. Mostly when i start my car there are no problems. But when i put the car to a stop, and wait for about 5 to 10 minutes and want to restart the engine i can't get it running on the first try. The engine has to "rotate" about 5 to 6 times before it goes by itself and starts.

I found the diagnostic information on the forum and it says this:

14 Ignition No IGF signal to ECU for 4 consecutive IGT signal during engine running
Open/short in IGF/IGT signal from Igniter to ECU
Igniter malfunction
ECU

The ignition is almost new so i don't think that's a problem.

What can cause this problem?

Has your loom been cut at any point to possibly fit an FCD or rev limiter?

What thats saying is theres either a faulty ignitor or a break in the wire between the igniter and ecu on thr IGF or IGT wire

The ignitor is the flat silver box near the coil, has about 5 wires going to it. Either swap it out for another or You could find the igf and igt wires and run your own wires in down to the ecu and see if that fixes it.