Silver 97 Starlet sportif

Year: 1997 (R reg)
Model: Toyota Starlet Sportif 1.3
Tax: N/A
MOT: March 17
Mileage: 68,485

Description: Where do I start, first of all I have had this car for 9 years, it was my first car and I have done quite a few modifications to it from standard, check my build thread to see what I have done along the way. It is in my mums name now as she started using it when I had a new car and it became a back-up, second car for me if I ever needed it, I don't really want to sell it but we don't have enough space to keep it unfortunately :( It was purchased on around 38,000 miles so as you can see we have only put 30.000 miles on it over the 9 years and it is quite low mileage for the year really. It hasn't had a service for a while but only due to not doing many miles, it was on around 62,000 when It was last fully serviced, just oil and filter changes since then. The worst part of the car as you'll see in the photos is the rust at the bottom of the drivers door, obviously It has other marks here and there but it is 18 years old! Alloys could also do with refurb/respray.

​Right onto a list of the mods I have done to it:

Glanza rear bumper

​Glanza side skirts

Lowered on 40mm springs

​Genuine headlight protectors which have always been on

​Clear indicators by headlights and side

​Full set of 5 SR alloy wheels

Glanza cupholders

​Team heko wind deflectors

Genuine SR backbox

​Rear windows tinted

Front leguna splitter

JVC headunit with ipod connection

Amp in the boot connected to 6x9s in parcel shelf and front speakers which were upgraded

Rear lights tinted black

Sprayed side strips (colour coded)

Rear wiper removed

Had a new radiator a couple of years ago so that shouldn't be a worry for a while, have loads of parts which the buyer can either have or not, such as the original rear bumper, some spare shocks and normal springs, if the white interior bits aren't to your liking then I have the original black ones which I removed aswell as the gear knob, gaitor and also the original sony tape headunit that was in it. Basically anything ive changed I have the original which was removed for most things.

Ive probably missed something but if I think of anything else ill add it, any questions just get in contact :)

Price: £800 ono

Pictures:

Contact Details: 07846296529

Edited by the-dalester
  • 2 weeks later...