Any UFC Fans ?

yO,

Just wondered if there were any UFC fans on here, with UFC 205 coming up this weekend?

Seriously looking forward to the Main Event.......Conor Mcgregor and Eddie Alvarez. Although Mystic Mac, usually predicts whats going to happen, I think this could be one of his toughest fights yet.

8)

Ufc fans or connor mcgregor circus fans lol?

lol @ circus fans. I know what you mean. They're seems to be a new wave of fans that have become experts over night on the sport. On the flip side, I guess it makes it a lot more popular than it was before.

No need to be jealous of him he's done a lot for the sport, just look at Bisping and how much of a real muppet he is, he shouldn't of even won his last fight.

Agree....How he got that win I don't know.....I even had Anderson Silva as being the winner when they fought.

No need to be jealous of him he's done a lot for the sport, just look at Bisping and how much of a real muppet he is, he shouldn't of even won his last fight.

😂 Not jealous at all I just think he's a bell end and hope he gets ko,d I'm not doubting what he's done for the sport i never used to watch ufc and now I do hopefully to see him get a beating the fact is I pay my ppv hoping that he gets ko,d so either way he's laughing all the way to the bank 💰

Hats off to him. Talks a lot of BS. But backed it up as always. Terrible game plan by Alvarez though.

Be interesting to see who Mcgregor faces next. Khabib, Tony Furguson or Tyron Woodley for the Welter Weight Belt....or even Mayweather at this stage lol.

Just seen this, dunno where you get it that I'm jealous of him I didn't slate him. He has turned it into a bit of a circus. It was more a swipe at the people who now think they are UFC experts because they watch a few of his fights and interviews.

That said, was 100% his best performance to date, up until now I think he was made to look good due to getting to pick and choose his fights but he looked great at the weekend, he was composed and confident (maybe a bit too much) but still a very good performance.

As said above I think Alvarez game plan played a major part in it, he stopped kicking CM's leg after about a minute or so ( think he might have hurt his foot doing so ) and that really cost him, he also looked like a beaten man from the minute he walked into the octagon, people (other than Diaz) really seem to struggle with the mental aspect against CM, look at Aldo he literally couldn't even lift his head before the fight he was that nervous.

His left is without a doubt his best (possibly only) weapon and a good one at that.

Next up I think will be Mayweather because of all the possibilities ( Khabib, Tyrone, Mayweather) its the only one that won't matter when he loses because I think of all 3 he would lose.

Hes a smart smart guy though and the UFC give him the power to steer his career because he is their cash cow and rightly so. Next up Mayweather I reckon or given his intelligence he might well drop weight again and defend the FW belt against Edgar who deserves a shot.

I think he will wait till someone beat Khabib so he can avoid that fight because he's everything CM wants to avoid in a fight, his confidence in himself might see him attempt a shot at Welterweight but I doubt it would be while Woodley or Wonderboy are champ.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Agreed. Wasn't really Mac Life fan before, but after that performance on Saturday...its hard not to see his talents....Made me realise how much of a tough nut Diaz is. He was eating Conors best shots for 5 rounds and was still coming forward.

I'm still lost, as to what happened to Eddie. Watching his previous fight against RDA, and especially Michael Chandler....his an animal. But like you said....I'm guessing Mcgregor got in his head.

Aldo never looks opponents in the face until the ref says ready....but I think he let his anger get the better of him when he fought Mcgregor...and he paid the ultimate price.

I really hope CM fights Furguson next, but I can't help but feel the UFC will make Khabib and Furguson fight first. I think Furguson poses a bigger threat to CM though...especially after watching Khabib vs Johnson...Johnson rocked him a bit before Khabib got him to the ground and dominated him.

Either way, seems like CM, wants to get his own share of the UFC Company pie, before he entertains any talks about future fights 8)

Completely agree with that mate. I always knew diaz was a poor choice of opponent on CMs part especially when you seen all the fanboys saying ohh cant wait till CM sparks him out in the first round. Anyone who knows anything about UFC knows that was never going to happen.

As for aldo I know thats his sort of ritual but you can see from his body language something was all wrong from the beginning and of course what happened can happen to anyone but he lost the fight before it had even begun.

I think as far as ufc goes right now CM is in a tough place. Potential fights are Edgar, khabib, ferguson and Woodley. All of which pose a major threat and could make for interesting viewing.

I think thats one of the major downsides to UFC now. All the CM fan boys who seem to jump on the band wagon and disregard all his opponents.

If they do have a trilogy fight....I hope nate is not injured and well prepared this time around.

Agreed....I think Aldo was mentally beaten beforehand with the build up to the fight. I remember one talk show in particular where Aldo specifically said CM not to touch him....no surprises what Mcgregor did lol....and grabbed his belt off him for good measure also.

I think out of those listed Edgar is the easiest fight. I think Frankie has had an awesome career, but I think age maybe catching up with him...in particular after watching his fight with aldo....

Also I think he would struggle like Eddie did with the reach disadvantage.

How about CM with Hollaway 2 ? or even Pettis?

Hollaway has improved a great deal since their last bout and is hungry as hell to fight CM. Stylistically I think they would be interesting fights

Edited by Djaniero

Am Irish myself and a ufc fan long before Connor entered the ufc, a good fighter is a good fighter and the all have some special ability with there game, conors boxing is something else its on a level I never saw before with any combat athlete, the snap in his left hook is a gift from god, it does really shows how hard Diaz is and he is one of the toughest nuts in the ufc there's no doubt about that, I would like to see khabib get a shot but I think the outcome would be very similar to Alvarez, conors take down defense looks to have got a hole lot better.