Hi all. Im alex im 19 and live in the north west area (chester). I have recently purchased a starlet GT in silver and thought this would be a good place to begin! My first car was a vauxhall corsa GSi which ended up with a 2.0 16v engine fitted. Great fun but now i have my first years no claims i decided to go jap!

My starlet was standard when i bought it, very impressed with the build quality, sound of the engine and how they come with good spec. as standard! I have spent quite a bit so far on new parts, and she is now actually at the garage today having stage 1 fitted! Can't wait to get her back. Will just need to get her set up on a rolling road so fueling will be perfect. Then i will be saving up for some coilovers.

Had the starlet 3 weeks and im loving jap ownership. I can see now how its so easy to spend so much money on them. haha. Here is some pictures i took of the starlet last night and a couple of days ago, i will try to get some better ones when i find a decent location with good light.

dsc00158cg7.jpg

dsc00200zy2.jpg

Anyway, look foreward to speaking to you all at some of the meets this year, will look out for some in my area.

Alex. :)

Thanks guys! I only have a few pictures of my valver, ill put one up below. My hard drive on my pc crashed and i lost all of my pictures i had. Also the lad i sold the car to wrote it off after 2 weeks, never sell a car local to someone you know, its painful when they write it off. :)

dsc00425vy9.jpg

Parts i currently have fitted now include:

Tein front Strutbrace

Pipercross airfilter (soon to be HKS)

Blitz SS blow off valve

Full HKS Hi-Power silent exhaust system

Stainless Decat

Momo course 16" alloy wheels with yokohama s-drive tires

Parts i have being fitted today are basicallly everything for stage 1:

Walbro fuel pump

re-conned CT9 turbo

HKS actuator

Stainless Tubular Manifold

FSE fuel pressure reg.

HKS Fuel cut defense

Cool running thermo.

I hope i havn't missed anything out? Next i will be looking to fit a front mounted intercooler, and then im not sure what the next step is yet! lol. Coilovers will be bought before any more performance modifications are fitted though.