Cigarette lighter

So my car developed a leak in my sun roof which is never good. Anyway so I had the issue of water in my passenger side floor which needed to be dried. After using a towel for a while I decided to use a 12v cigarette lighter powered heater as the cars heaters weren't doing all that much. 15 mins later and the heater has stopped working and after testing with numerous devices and a power probe I can safely say there is now power to the socket. My assumption is a fuse however from what I have read that would stop the clocks radio etc from working and they are all fine. So my question is is it a fuse if so where is it located.

Car is a 98 Sr

Thanks for any replies in advance

There are 4 pipes connected to sunroof which all go to loeer sill points in each corner of the car

If any water was to go past the seal on the sunroof then the water can travel down the pipe and out the sills

Double check your sills are not clogged which will then allow water build up and over spill inside of car

You probably have water on electrical connection on passenger footwell which has caused your problem